Increases pH level of water to aid in swimmer comfort!
- Raises pH levels of swimming pool water
- Allows your sanitizer to work more effectively, reduce equipment corrosion, reduce eye irritation and reduce skin dryness.
- For use in pools, spas, or hot tubs
To place a wholesale order, fill out our dealer application form or call (317) 736-6868.
Bucket Net Weight:
Directions For Use
Read entire label and use in accordance with precautionary statements and directions for use. Buyer assumes all responsibility for safety and use not in accordance with precautionary statements and directions for use.
Before Adding This Product To The Pool:
- Measure pH of the pool water with a reliable test kit or strip.
- If pH is below 7.2, add this product at the rate of 1 pound per 10,000 gallons of pool water. 1 lb. = approximately 1.75 cups.
How To Add This Product To The Pool:
- Broadcast this product evenly over the entire pool surface.
- Keep the circulation pump running.
- Retest pH level after 4 hours.
- Repeat treatment, as necessary, until pH level is in the acceptable range of 7.2 – 7.8 (ideal range is 7.4 – 7.6).
To Determine Pool Capacity in US Gallons
Rectangular Pool-Multiply length (ft.) x width (ft.) x average depth (ft.) x 7.5. Round and Oval Pools – Multiply diameter (ft.) x diameter (ft.) x average depth (ft.) x 5.9.