Helps to prevent chlorine loss due to intense sunlight!
- Use if intense sunlight causes difficulty in maintaining chlorine residual.
- The ideal range for a non-salt water pool is 20-25 ppm.
- The ideal range for a salt water pool is 60-80 ppm.
- For use in pools, spas, or hot tubs
Directions For Use
Read entire label and use in accordance with precautionary statements and directions for use. Buyer assumes all responsibility for safety and use not in accordance with precautionary statements and directions for use.
Check the stabilizer level at least once per month, more often for salt water pools. Do not exceed 100 ppm as chlorine effectiveness can be reduced.
Before Adding This Product To The Pool:
- Clean and backwash the filter.
- In non-salt water pools adjust free available chlorine level to 1-3 ppm with a shock treatment, follow directions on product label.
- Check stabilizer(cyanuric acid) level with a test kit or strip.
How To Add This Product To The Pool:
- Determine dosage of this product from the table below. 1 lb. = approximately 2.25 cups.
- Add with circulation pump running. Product may be added directly to the pool, but may not dissolve immediately. Brush or vacuum product until fully dissolved. Do not allow product to remain on surfaces for extended periods of time. Alternatively, this product may be added, very slowly, into the surface skimmer. When using this method, ensure skimmer is free of other chemicals and debris. Add half of the recommended dose immediately and the other half eight hours later.
- Retest the stabilizer level after 48 hours and repeat treatment as necessary until stabilizer is in the ideal range.